Welcome to Jill & Jack Scraps...

I love to create digital scrapbooking templates and offer them as freebies here on my site.

I will offer each of my templates as freebies for a limited time, and then they will be available for purchase at a minimal cost in my template boutique.

I use Adobe PSCS2 to create my designs, 300 dpi.

My templates are offered in .psd format in 12 x12 size. Although many of the templates offered for sale do have
.png files available as well as 8.5x11 so make sure to check out the template listings for those formats.

Thank you so much for visiting and enjoying my little creative outlet with me!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wednesday's Wacky Template


Template #52

Freebie Download Expired! Go HERE to purchase for $0.75!!

7 comments:

Sunny Archibald said...

Thank you for sharing. It's a great template.

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

.•:*¨¨*:•.Thank you!•:*¨¨*:•.

elnorac said...

Thanks for this charming template! It's so nice of you to tell us the name and source of that cool font you've been using, too. Merci.

Sara said...

Thank you!

CalvaryGirl said...

Thank you for this great template, so much!!

Cheryl said...

I have never been to your blog before. Thanks for sharing and I hope you have many sales. I do the same as you...put them up for free and then they go in the store.

I will add you to the universal digi blogroll.

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

Are you okay? I haven't seen you around (here anyway) for awhile.