Welcome to Jill & Jack Scraps...

I love to create digital scrapbooking templates and offer them as freebies here on my site.

I will offer each of my templates as freebies for a limited time, and then they will be available for purchase at a minimal cost in my template boutique.

I use Adobe PSCS2 to create my designs, 300 dpi.

My templates are offered in .psd format in 12 x12 size. Although many of the templates offered for sale do have
.png files available as well as 8.5x11 so make sure to check out the template listings for those formats.

Thank you so much for visiting and enjoying my little creative outlet with me!

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Saturday's Super Template


Template # 48
Freebie Download Expired! Go HERE to purchase for $0.75!!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

I love your template! Thanks for sharing!

Kopperhead said...

Thank you for the pretty template, I think I will use it today!

Sara said...

Thank you!

elnorac said...

Yayyyyyy! Another one of your fab templates! Thank you so much...

Karen said...

Thanks so much for the template! It's perfect for my son's birthday photos from today! Have a great weekend!

elnorac said...

Oooh, I especially like the variety in size and shape on this one. Thanks so much!

Dana said...

THank you - your templates are great !!!

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

thank you very much! your templates rock! :)