Welcome to Jill & Jack Scraps...

I love to create digital scrapbooking templates and offer them as freebies here on my site.

I will offer each of my templates as freebies for a limited time, and then they will be available for purchase at a minimal cost in my template boutique.

I use Adobe PSCS2 to create my designs, 300 dpi.

My templates are offered in .psd format in 12 x12 size. Although many of the templates offered for sale do have
.png files available as well as 8.5x11 so make sure to check out the template listings for those formats.

Thank you so much for visiting and enjoying my little creative outlet with me!

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Monday's Word Art

Download Word Art Here

I took a break from designing this weekend to work on some layouts for my little guy's scrapbook. Since I started digi scrapping in August I have begun and completed my daughters 1st year book (48 pages! Gonna be expensive to print!) and begun Jack's 2nd year book, which is up to 35 pages and I only have about 4 pictures left to do. I would post the LO's here but my organization on my hard drive of my scrapping supplies isnt the best and most of the time I dont know where my stuff came from. It depends on how designers name their papers, etc on the file name and sometime it is just "paper 8" and don't know what kit it came from, etc...
I wouldn't want to post my LO's and show off only to not be able to give credit where credit is due!

Anyways, if you really want to see them I have updated my Slide.com photo viewer up top and if you click on the image it will take you to another page where you can look at them one by one.

I kind of cringe when I look at the first 10 or so LO's I did for my daughters book-- oh well I was a beginner and I think it is good to NOT go back and re-do my learning curve layouts now that I have gained more skill. Anyways, I hope to pop out a few Template's this evening while I watch Extreme Home Makeover, Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters. My Sunday evening ritual. I should get a life, I know.

1 comment:

Evan's Eclipse said...

There is nothing to cringe about in your slide show; they are all really nice layouts!

Thanks for your templates, I love them.