Welcome to Jill & Jack Scraps...

I love to create digital scrapbooking templates and offer them as freebies here on my site.

I will offer each of my templates as freebies for a limited time, and then they will be available for purchase at a minimal cost in my template boutique.

I use Adobe PSCS2 to create my designs, 300 dpi.

My templates are offered in .psd format in 12 x12 size. Although many of the templates offered for sale do have
.png files available as well as 8.5x11 so make sure to check out the template listings for those formats.

Thank you so much for visiting and enjoying my little creative outlet with me!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

still around, just on a break...

Hi ladies! In case anyone was wondering where I went, I have had a very momentous past few months and a few more to come. In August my ex-husband and I remarried after 4 years and he had to go back and finish his tour in Iraq. Now we are in the midst of planning and packing and prepping for an out of state move, all the while trying to keep up our normal lives of working and all of that stuff. Somehow I have been too drained to even think of scrapping or designing!

My plan is once I am settled after the first of the year to set aside time each day to work on my own pages and design at least once a week, to keep those creative juices flowing.

I'll be back in 2009 with more templates to offer my loyal and sweet "customers" and fellow digiscrappers!

4 comments:

Patricia said...

Congratulations and I hope the absolute best!! Can't wait to see what you come up with in he new year!

InHouse said...

Hi... i wish you the best .. hope to see you again next year !'
Soffy from Colombia

Jessie said...

Congratulations! How romantic!

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

Congratulations! Take care, and we'll see you in 2009. :)