Welcome to Jill & Jack Scraps...

I love to create digital scrapbooking templates and offer them as freebies here on my site.

I will offer each of my templates as freebies for a limited time, and then they will be available for purchase at a minimal cost in my template boutique.

I use Adobe PSCS2 to create my designs, 300 dpi.

My templates are offered in .psd format in 12 x12 size. Although many of the templates offered for sale do have
.png files available as well as 8.5x11 so make sure to check out the template listings for those formats.

Thank you so much for visiting and enjoying my little creative outlet with me!

Saturday, April 26, 2008

template 46


Download Expired! Go Here to buy for $0.75!

9 comments:

Karen M in FL said...

Thank you so much for another great layout.

Melissa said...

Thank you for the great template.

Shelley said...

I'm so glad you are in template making mode again! I understand you don't want to get too bogged down making them, but if you could even possibly include a JPEG preview in the download that would be WONDERFUL! Thanks so much!

Diane B. said...

You have so much great stuff! Unfortunately, I can't use any (I think) cuz of the psd only format. Pleeeeeease think about doing some in universal formats :))

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all your wonderful templates! i have really enjoyed using them in my digiscrapping! and i think that i have nearly every one!

elnorac said...

Oh, cool! Numbers 45 and 46 will make a great two-page spread! Thank you so much!

Sally said...

Thank you! I just posted a LO with this template. It's on my blog.

Nikki said...

Thank you so much! I absolutely LOVE your templates. I do have a question because I'm kind of new to the digiscrap world... when I used the apple G key command, it formed the photo to the whole shape, and I couldn't get it to leave the white border and shadow you created. What am I doing wrong?

elnorac said...

Your style "speaks" to me; thank you so much for sharing your wonderful templates.